As the years go by and as you grow older, and you start to explore skincare and self care and all of that, you’ll find that there are certain beauty products that you may start to develop an emotional attachment to, at least I know I do.
So In today’s post I thought to share my top 5 favorite beauty products that I absolutely cannot live without, no matter the situation I have to possess these things and they include the following:
◦ Tea tree oil: My skincare routine is rendered futile if I don’t apply tea tree oil. I love that tiny little green bottle with everything in me. It has helped me to control acne in ways that I cannot begin to explain, so this is a product that I definitely need.
◦ Lip balm: If you know me, you know I can’t stand dry lips, it’s one of my pet peeves. My lip balm goes everywhere with me, I just need it. I have been loving the Nivea watermelon shine lately, this product gives me joy.
◦ Deodorant: Everybody needs deodorant, period.
◦ Makeup wipes: /baby wipes/ face wipes, whatever you call it. I always carry around a pack of wipes in my bag, I use them to wipe everything, my face, my phone,the doors in a public restroom, anything that requires wiping.
◦ Hand cream: I just love a good lotion or moisturizer for my hands. I believe that because of everything we do with our hands and fingers, they tend to wrinkle faster than other parts of our bodies so they need extra moisture. For me, it’s essential after washing or sanitizing my hands
What are the products you can’t live without and why? Let’s discuss in the comments.
Thank you so much for reading