There are so many distractions these days, whether it’s in school, your job, your business, in whatever you’re doing, the struggle to complete daily tasks is real.
I personally have a problem with staying focused, my attention span is like 2 seconds lol. These tips have helped me increase my productivity:
- Getting enough rest over the weekend: you don’t need to turn up throughout, sometimes rest so that you won’t be too tired on Monday
- Plan everything: you need a schedule to work with, starting from Monday morning, write down everything you want to achieve for the week and how you intend to make it happen. Plan for the unexpected impromptu stuff as well
- Focus on one task at time: Don’t punish your brain like that, finish one thing before you begin another or else you’ll end up with a bunch of unfinished tasks at the end of each day
- Start everything early: the sooner you get started, the sooner you finish. It’s the best way to avoid distractions.
- Remember to rest: you’re not a robot please. Take out time to eat, chill and respond to important messages from close friends/family
- Don’t waste time trying to perfect everything: It’s better to focus on the result rather than the process. The biggest enemy to productivity after laziness is obsessive perfectionism. This is something I personally struggle with but I always try to remind myself of the goal.
That’s it for today’s lazy list, I hope it was helpful to someone. What tips do you have for staying productive? Let’s discuss in the comments.
Thank you so much for stopping by❤️